Steven W. Miller, P.E., Director of Public Works
Chris Huelsbusch, Public Operations Manager
901 E. Eiche Avenue
Effingham, IL 62401
The City of Effingham Street Division is responsible for the construction and maintenance of the City's streets. The division operates out of the Maintenance Garage which is located at 901 E. Eiche Avenue. The Street Division provides the following services:
- Construction and maintenance of streets.
- Repair and replacement of sidewalks.
- Installation and repair of curbs and gutters.
- Installation and repair of storm sewers and drains.
- Cleans and sweeps streets.
- Paints traffic control lines on streets, curbs and parking lots.
- Maintains trees and grass in the City's right of way.
- Oils, rocks, and patches streets.
- Installs street signs and traffic control lights.
- Plows snow and salts streets.
Street Division concerns may be addressed at the Building Official's Office at City Hall, 201 E. Jefferson Avenue, or by calling 217-342-5306.